Sunday 7 October 2007

Starting out

OK I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while. But wasn't sure I had anything I really wanted to focus upon. So I thought I'd focus on a blog about lots of things, or nothing at all. So there will either be lots of posts or nothing.

The thing that triggered blogging was doing something new and finding I had a little time to do it. Last Friday I left work a little early (well I'd worked over 45 hours that week, so one hour early is hardly a crime) and decided to go take some photos along the Thames in London. Heres a few shots on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11326296@N07/1491933288/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11326296@N07/1491922742/

So seeing as that was something new and I found I actually relaxed, for people that know me they're probably thinking "That's a first!". So another first is this blog.

So what do I plan to do in the way of blogs;
Software Engineering - thoughts on different technlogies, design methods, refering to other interesting blog sites I've been reading for a while e.g.
Joel on Software
Adam Bosworth

Just about anything else I find interesting and feel like recording for all to read. It really just all depends if I have the time, and think it's worth writing about for future reference.

No comments: